Teacher Training Center for International School Educators
Are you teaching in an international school somewhere in the world? If so, you are fully aware that this important job demands some unique skills.
The Teacher Training Center for International School Educators (TTC) provides training in instructional and assessment strategies, uniquely tailored to the needs of educators working in the international school environment.
The TTC provides an array of services including:
- A series of 5-day courses during the summer institutes program (June-July)
- A series of 2-day courses during the school year
- A Certificate of International School Teaching upon the completion of 4 courses
- A Certificate of Advanced International School Teaching upon the completion of 6 courses
- The opportunity to earn graduate credits and a Masters degree through TTC programs
- Teacher Leadership courses
- Customized workshops and consulting onsite at international schools worldwide
The TTC is one of the several programs offered through our non-profit organization, the Overseas Schools Assistance Corp.