TLI Certificate of International Teacher Leadership
The Principals Training Center offers teacher leaders the opportunity to earn a 'Certificate of International Teacher Leadership'. This certificate is an acknowledgement that the recipient has been trained for a teacher leadership position in an international school.
How can I earn the certificate?
The Certificate of International School Teacher Leadership is earned by completing four courses:
- Two regional Teacher Leader Institutes (TLI Institute is 2 days training)
- Two selected summer Teacher Training Center Institutes (TTC Institute is 5 days training)
The courses can be taken over a five year period and taken in any order.
2 Day Courses - Must take TWO
- Leadership Tools for International School Teacher Leaders 2-day TLI 101 **Required (as 2 or 5 day)
- Curriculum Design for International School Teacher Leaders 2-day TLI 102 (Also as TTC 102)
- Digital Briefcase for Teacher Leaders 2-day TLI 103 NEW!
- Empowering Students through Assessment 2-day TLI 104 (Also as TTC101)
5 Day Courses - Must take TWO
- Instructional Supervision Tools for Teacher Leaders 5-day TTC 116 **Required (as 5 day)
- Empowering Students Through Assessment 5-day TTC 101
- Curriculum Design for International School Teacher Leaders 5-day TTC 102
- Leadership Tools for International School Teachers Leaders 5-day TTC 108 **Required (as 2 or 5 day)
- Coaching Skills for International School Teacher Leaders TTC 117 NEW!
There are two required courses: Leading Learning: Leadership Tools for International Teacher Leaders, and Instructional Supervision Tools for Teacher Leaders. The other two courses are at your discretion, as long as you meet the two 2-day and two 5-day requirement.