Summer Institutes Registration Information
SUMMER 2013 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Click the appropriate TC link on the left sidebar. Registration is not complete until a payment option is selected and payment is made online or a check/wire payment has been received by the PTC office.
Other Registration Options
- FAX: Download/print a registration form from the left sidebar and fax to +1 508 232-6006
- POST: Download/print a registration form from the left sidebar and mail with payment to PTC, 110 Breeds Hill Road, Unit 2, Hyannis, MA 02601 USA
- PHONE: Call in your registration information to +1 508 790 1748 between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST (USA)
- EMAIL: Download/print a registration form from the left sidebar and email to Registrations@ThePTC.org (Credit card payments are not recommended or secure via email)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 1 MAY 2013
(or until courses reach capacity)
Space in every course is limited. Early registration is recommended. All courses that reach capacity will be closed to further enrollment and registrations received will be placed on a space-available wait list.
Check if your school is a PTC member - if not, select non-member rates
Full payment is due at time of registration.
- CREDIT CARD: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover (pay online through Acteva)
- CREDIT CARD: Click here to fill out and fax or email a credit card payment via form
- CHECK* (mail check to: PTC, 110 Breeds Hill Rd, Unit 2, Hyannis, MA 02601 USA)
- WIRE TRANSFER* (email Registrations@ThePTC.org or phone +1-508-790-1748 for bank details)
- PAYPAL (send payment to: ThePTC@ThePTC.org)
*Check and wire transfer payments must be received within THREE weeks of registration date, or the registration will be cancelled.
Before 1 May 2013: $500 of total cost per course is NON-REFUNDABLE.
After 1 May 2013: $500 plus half of remaining course fee (per course) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Note: All refundable fees will be held as CREDITS for the following year unless other arrangements have been made with the PTC.
EXTRA NIGHTS: Institute fees DO NOT include accommodation the days before or after the course, or in between courses. Participants needing extra nights must make arrangements directly with the Turnberry Resort for Miami, or the Selsdon Park Hotel & Golf Club for London. Download the appropriate extra nights booking form from the left sidebar and send directly to the hotel using contact information on the form.
NON-PARTICIPANTS: Due to the intensive training and limited facilities, PTC registrants are discouraged from bringing spouses, children or other non-participants to the institute. No child-care facilities are available.
COURSE COMPLETION: Participants must complete the full seven-day, six-day or five-day institute to receive a certificate of completion. Those who arrive late or depart early will not receive confirmation of participation. Please be sure to make your travel arrangements appropriately.
Registered participants will receive short pre-reading and preparation assignments. Each is also asked to bring a short written 'case study' dealing with an issue or problem confronted during professional practice. These are addressed in group sessions. Preparation assignments will be sent to registered participants via email in early May and will also be available on the website. It is essential that these assignments be completed and requested materials be brought to the course.
TC Connection - The PTC Social Network online
After you register for a course, you will be invited into a 'class group' on the PTC's social network, TC CONNECTION. There, you can create a profile, and be able to see and chat with others in your class, interact with your instructor/s, and post files, pictures, and messages. Class related materials will also be posted to this group. Be on the lookout for your email invitation to your class group.