Course Preparation and General Information for Participants
2018 TTC-TLI-EAL Summer Institutes ROME
Course preparation materials will be available on this page in May 2018 by clicking the courses below.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING A LAPTOP COMPUTER TO YOUR SESSION
Teaching EAL in the Mainstream (TTC104 or EAL102)
Leadership Tools for International School Teacher Leaders (TLI only)
Coaching Skills for International School Teacher Leaders (TTC or TLI)
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR TTC ROME 2018
FOR THOSE STAYING IN THE HOTEL
- Check-in is at 2:00pm. Bring your passport and credit card for incidentals (cash not accepted for incidentals charged to your room; if you have no credit card you must pay as you go for hotel incidentals). You can leave your luggage in hotel storage if the room is not ready. To use a credit card other than your own, send the hotel a written document by the owner of the card with a scan of both sides of the card authorizing to charge the card for incidentals.
NOTE: For each extra person staying with you in your PRIVATE ROOM (maximum 3 total persons), the hotel will charge you an extra €18 per night at the front desk (that payment includes buffet breakfast and city tax for each extra person).
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm: · TTC course registration (check front desk and your welcome letter for location) to pick up your name badge and other course-related material. Bring your laptop so coordinators can ensure you have downloaded your course book.
- 4:00 pm: Course begins. During check-in, you will receive a welcome letter telling you which MEETING ROOM to go to for your course. Arrive in plenty of time to attend this first session. It is essential to the rest of the week
What to Bring
- All pre-readings and assignments that you receive from the PTC office.
- A laptop computer and Italy adaptor (see Italy hotel outlet photo on right) for charging it: A LAPTOP IS REQUIRED FOR ALL COURSES
- An umbrella and a sweater or sweatshirt (training rooms are air-conditioned).
- Any items required to make your stay more comfortable in the hotel room.
- Gym clothes if you wish to use recreational facilities.
Your course materials are digital and will available for download via your class group on Schoology (see below) prior to the start of your course. You will receive an email once the material has been posted. No print copies will be available. Internet is free in the meeting rooms, but please keep only ONE device connected to the internet at any one time.
- Check early to determine if you need a visa to travel to Italy. For visa information visit: http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en
- The PTC can provide a visa support letter and payment receipt should you require them. Contact the PTC at ThePTC@ThePTC.org or phone +1-508-790-1748
Prior to the start of your course, you will receive an email inviting you into a 'class group' on the PTC's social network, SCHOOLOGY. This is a vital portal to your class where you will access class materials, connect with others in your class, interact with your instructor/s, and post files, pictures, and messages. Become familiar with your 'class group' on SCHOOLOGY prior to arrival at the course, as it will be the main access point for all things related to your course.
Barceló Aran Mantegna
Via Andrea Mantegna, 130
T +39 06 98 95 21
How To Get There
Allow 45 minutes by Uber/Taxi/Car and 90 minutes by train/bus
BY TRAIN/BUS: This ‘cheapest’ option requires travel first by train or shuttle bus to ‘Ostiense Station’ and then by bus to the hotel
Travel from Airport to Ostiense Station
- Train: Take the Trenitalia FL1 Train from the Airport Train station near the Arrivals/Departures terminals to Ostiense Station. The train makes 8 stops. There are departures every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on weekends and holidays. Cost is €8.
- Bus: Find bus line ‘T.A.M. S.r.l’ at the bus hub adjacent to the Terminal 3 exits, Arrivals, bus rank no. 6. To reach them follow the “Bus Station” signs. Get off the bus at Ostiense Station (Piazzale 12 ottobre 1492 opposite Eataly). The service operates every day. Tickets can be purchased on board the bus or at the authorized agents in the Bus Station, Terminal 3. Buses leave about every 30 minutes. Contacts - Telephone: 06 65047426 www.tambus.it Cost is €6.
Travel from Ostiense Station to the Hotel
Choose one of three suggested public bus options (or check google maps or visit http://www.atac.roma.it/ for bus route information and alternate routes and times). See bus fare, ticket and validation information below.
- Bus 30: Walk to bus stop Cave Ardeatine (MB). From Ostiense Station, head west toward Viale delle Cave Ardeatine.Exit the roundabout onto Viale delle Cave Ardeatine. Station Cave Ardeatine (MB) will be on your left. Take Bus #30 towardLaurentina (MB) (9 minutes, 6 stops). Get off at Colombo (Rufino). Walk to hotel. Head northeast on Via Cristoforo Colombo toward Via Giovanni Genocchi, Turn right onto Elio Rufino. Continue onto Viale Tor Marancia. Turn right onto Via Andrea Mantegna. Hotel is on the left.
- Bus 716 (drops you in front of the hotel): Walk to the bus stop Benzoni/pigafetta. From Ostiense Station, head east toward Via dei Verbiti. Exit the roundabout onto Stazione Roma Ostiense. Take the stairs. Turn right onto Piazzale 12 Ottobre 1492. Turn left toward Via Girolamo Benzoni, Turn left onto Via Girolamo Benzoni. Station Benzoni/pigafetta is on the right. Take 716 toward Ballarin (16 minutes, 19 stops). Get off at Caravaggio/tor Marancia. Walk to hotel. Head east on Viale del Caravaggio. Turn left toward Via Andrea Mantegna. Turn left onto Via Andrea Mantegna. Hotel is on the left.
- Bus 160: Walk to bus stop Guerrieri. From Ostiense Station head east toward Via dei Verbiti. Exit the roundabout onto Via dei Verbiti. Continue onto Via Alvise Cadamosto. Turn left onto Via Giovanni Miani. Turn right onto Piazzale Ardeatino/Viale di Porta Ardeatina. Turn left to stay on Piazzale Ardeatino/Viale di Porta Ardeatina. Turn left. Take Stairs. Take sharp right. Turn right to Guerrieri station. Take Bus 160 toward Montagnola (10 minutes, 8 stops). Get off at Tormarancia. Walk to hotel. Head north on Viale Tor Marancia toward Via Andrea Mantegna. Turn left onto Via Andrea Mantegna. Hotel is on the left.
BY TAXI: This is the quickest and easiest option
Taxi service is available at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 Arrival areas. BE SURE TO SELECT an Authorized Taxi vehicle. They are white with a “TAXI” sign on the roof. The symbol of the Municipality of reference (Rome or Fiumicino) is fixed to the front doors and the license number is on the doors, on the back and inside the vehicle. The fare to the hotel should be about € 48.00. Rides departing from the airport travelling to a destination within the Grande Raccordo Anulare (and vice versa) cannot exceed € 70.00. Tipping of 5-10% is accepted. Be firm on the price with the driver before getting into the taxi.
BY UBER: Requires the downloaded UBER app on your smart phone. Cost should be about € 52.00 to the hotel.
BY CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CAR:
A chauffeur-driven car rental service is available in the area in front of the airport exit, marked by the NCC sign (noleggio con conducente - rental with chauffeur). The service is provided in generally blue or grey colored cars, for which variable, destination-based fares are charged. The service should be requested in advance. Contact company for cost. The companies that operate in the airport are:
- Cooperativa Airport: +39 06 6507 9001 email@example.com
- Autonoleggio Futura: +39 06 652 3245, +39 06 6504 7914, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cooperativa U.A.R.A.: +39 06 679 8207 email@example.com
The NCC chauffeur service is not an alternative to the taxi service, which remains the only service that can be directly accessed from the waiting area.
Allow 40 minutes for travel by taxi/uber/car and 75 minutes travel by bus from Ciampino Airport to the hotel.
BY MUNICIPAL BUS: This is the ‘cheapest’ option. Choose one of two suggested public bus options (or check google maps or visit http://www.atac.roma.it/ for bus route information and alternate routes and times). See bus fare, ticket and validation information below.
- Buses 720 and 671 (change at Laurentina Station): From the airport go to the Fioranello/appia bus stop at the front of the airport near parking area six off the roundabout on Via dell' Aeroscalo (across highway SS7). Take Bus #720 toward Laurentina (29 minutes, 21 stops) and get off at Laurentina. Head east turning onto Viale Luca Gaurico. Continue onto Via di Vigna Murata. Turn left, then right where you will wait for Bus #671 toward Arco Di Travertino (11 minutes, 13 stops). Get off at Tor Marancia/mantegha. Head south on Viale Tor Marancia toward Viale Carlo Tommaso Odescalchi. Turn right onto Viale Carlo Tommaso Odescalchi. Continue onto Via Andrea Mantegna. Hotel is on the left.
- Buses 720 and 766 (change at Ardeatina/cecchignola: From the airport go to the Fioranello/appia bus stop at the front of the airport near parking area six off the roundabout on Via dell' Aeroscalo (across highway SS7). Take Bus #720 toward Laurentina (29 minutes, 21 stops) and get off at Ardeatina/cecchignola (17 minutes, ten stops). Walk to Millevoi bus stop: Head southeast on Via Ardeatina/Strada Provinciale 3/e Ardeatina/SP3/e toward Via Andrea Millevoi. Turn right onto Via Andrea Millevoi. Slight left to stay on Via Andrea Millevoi (bus stop is on the left). Take bus 766 toward Staz. Trastevere (Fs) (16 minutes, 13 stops). Get off at Accademia Agiati/ambrosini. Walk to the hotel: Head southeast on Via Accademia degli Agiati toward Via Attilio Ambrosini. Turn left onto Via Attilio Ambrosini. At the roundabout, continue straight. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Via Andrea Mantegna. Hotel is on the right.
BY TAXI: This is the quickest and easiest option
Taxi service is available at the Arrivals Terminal. Authorized Taxi vehicles are white with a “TAXI” sign on the roof. The symbol of the Municipality of reference (Rome) is fixed to the front doors and the license number is located on the doors, on the back and inside the vehicle. Any other vehicle could be driven by persons not in possession of a valid taxi permit. The fare to the hotel should be about € 30.00. Rides departing from the airport travelling to a destination within the Grande Raccordo Anulare (and vice versa) cannot exceed € 70.00. Tipping of 5-10% is gratefully received.
BY UBER: Requires the downloaded UBER app on your smart phone. Cost should be about € 32.00 to the hotel.
BY CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CAR:
A chauffeur-driven car rental service is available in the area in front of the airport exit, marked by the NCC sign (noleggio con conducente - rental with chauffeur). The service is provided in generally blue or grey colored cars, for which variable, destination-based fares are charged. The service should be requested in advance. The service, in Ciampino airport, is operated by: Cooperativa U.A.R.A, Ph. +39 06 679.8207, firstname.lastname@example.org. The NCC chauffeur service is not an alternative to the taxi service, which remains the only service that can be directly accessed from the waiting area
ARRIVAL BY CAR: The hotel offers parking to guests at €10 per day with garage to the right of the hotel. For driving directions to the hotel, https://www.barcelo.com/en-us/hotels/italy/rome/barcelo-aran-mantegna/#map
Hotel Shuttle: The Barceló Aran Mantegna hotel offers a shuttle service that connects the hotel with the city centre. The service operates 7 days a week and goes from the hotel to Piazza Venezia. Tickets are purchased directly on the bus. Tickets may not be booked in advance and are subject to availability. Cost is: €5.00.
Departure from the hotel: 9.00, 10.30, 12.00, 13.30, 15.30, 16.45, 18.30 and 20.00
Departure from Piazza Venezia: 11.15, 13.00, 14.00, 16.00, 17.20, 19.00 and 21.00
NOTE: Times may be subject to change.
Options are bus #716 (station is in front of the hotel) and bus #30 (Piazza Venezia); bus #714 (Termini station). Also night bus #9.
The most direct bus line to central Rome Termini Station is Bus #714. From the hotel, go to Colombo/Georgofili station. Head southwest on Via Andrea Mantegna toward Via Paolo Veronese, Turn right onto Via dei Georgofili. Turn right onto Via Cristoforo Colombo and bus stop will be on the right. Take Bus 714 toward Termini (19 minutes, 14 stops). Disembark at Gioberti.This bus runs approximately every ten minutes. See Rome Municipal Bus information below for rate and ticket details.
You can most easily access the Rome metro (underground) by taking bus #716 to Laurentina metro station.
All local public transport is integrated in Rome. You have to purchase your tickets before you board any public transport in Rome. Most people will have a pass of one kind or another. Tickets for both the bus system and Metro can be purchased from tobacconists, bars, or vending machines at Metro stations and major bus stops. On both buses and metro there is a flat fare, whether you go one stop or to the end of the line. On buses your ticket is valid for 100 minutes allowing you to change buses using a single ticket.
Ticket Validation: At Metro stations there are ticket barriers where you have to insert your ticket to enter and leave the Metro station. On buses and trams you will find ticket validation machines on board. If you have a single ticket then enter the ticket into the machine. If you have purchased a pass, you put the pass into the machine on your first journey. This stamps the date and time from which the pass or ticket is valid.
Groups of ticket inspectors from time to time descend on to a bus or platform to check all passengers have valid tickets. If not you will incur a heavy fine. Playing the innocent tourist doesn't work.
Rome bus, tram & Metro ticket prices:
- B.I.T. standard ticket, valid for one Metro ride or 100 minutes on all buses allowing transfers. €1.50
- 24 hour ticket - valid for unlimited metro, bus, and train travel within Rome for 24 hours from validation. €7.00
- 48 hour ticket - valid for unlimited metro, bus, and train travel within Rome for 48 hours from validation. €12.50
- 72 hour ticket - valid for unlimited metro, bus, and train travel within Rome for 72 hours from validation. €18.00
- C.I.S. €24.00. Weekly ticket - valid for 7 calendar days
- Note: Public transportation is free for children under 10 years old.
Visit http://www.atac.roma.it/ for bus route information.
All participants who have selected ‘with accommodation’ will be housed at Barceló Aran Mantegna. Depending on what type of accommodation you purchased, you will be housed in either a double room (with a roommate) or a private room. Check-in time is 2pm. Checkout is at 10am. If you paid for a private or shared room, you get breakfast. Any additional adult staying in your private will be charged an extra €16.00 per night (includes city tax) at the front desk, and includes breakfast. Children under ten can stay in your private room at no extra cost (no breakfast). Maximum of three people per room. The hotel is located in EUR-Garbatella, Rome's business district, surrounded by green spaces. The hotel's location ensures that it is always peaceful, but it is also well-connected to the city center and Fiumicino and Ciampino international airports. There is a bus stop nearby which links the hotel to the center of Rome, as well as all kinds of shops, banks, restaurants and cafés. The hotel has a gym, private parking (€10.00 per day with access on the right of the hotel), a cyber corner, booking of guided tours, transfer service from/to the airport (subject to an additional cost, bookable online), business office, car hire service, and laundry service (leave laundry by 9am; returned next day by 8pm).
EACH SUPERIOR ROOM INCLUDES: Full breakfast (4 days); TV, free Wi-Fi, AC, mirror, bed, sofa bed, desk, chair, free safe, heating, toiletries, minibar, fully equipped bathroom, hairdryer, heated towel rack, cell phone that can be used for free (activate with a credit card at the front desk); Check-in 2pm, checkout 10am.
Meals for all TTC participants include:
- Welcome buffet dinner on the first night of the course (attendance mandatory)
- Two snack breaks daily (on days 2, 3, and 4) and one on day 5.
Additional meals for those who have selected the ‘with accommodation’ option:
- Four breakfasts at the hotel in Il Parnaso Conference Restaurant (on days 2, 3, 4, and 5).
All other meals are on your own. There are two hotel restaurant
- Hotel Restaurant La Brasserie: 7:00pm-10:30pm (dinner)
- Lobby Bar Restaurant serves meals: 10:00am-10:30pm
There are several restaurants within walking distance:
- La Mucca Pazza; 240 meters; (Casual lunch and dinner); Via Paolo Veronese, 42; +39 06 513 4430
- Bar Trecastelli; 260 meters; (Open 7am-9:30pm every day); Via dei Georgofili, 91, 00147; +39 06 512 6620
- Home Made; 270 meters; (Open 7:30am-9pm Mon-Sat); Via Andrea Mantegna, 20/26, 00147; +39 06 8351 0539
- La Briciola; 300 meters; (Lunch weekdays only); Via dei Georgofili, 125; +39 06 511 0907
- Al Caravaggio Ristorante; 300 meters; (Casual unknown hours); Piazza Lorenzo Lotto, 20; 39 06 512 5454
- Pizza Rustica Mantegna; 300 meters; (Pizza takeout Mon-Sat 10am-9pm); Via Andrea Mantegna, 28; +39 06 512 7103
- La Rosa Rossa; 350 meters; (Casual lunch and dinner); Via dei Georgofili, 79; +39 06 513 4912
- Casa Tua; 400 meters; (Casual lunch and dinner; late); Piazzale del Caravaggio, 5; +39 06 541 4469
- Pizza Planet; 400 meters; (Casual unknown hours; kids); Viale Carlo Tommaso Odescalchi, 58; +39 06 6452 0151
- Dar Bottarolo Tor Marancia Osteria Cucina Romana; 400 meters; (Casual Italian lunch and dinner); Via dei Lincei, 41/47; +39 06 512 5768
- Wok Restaurant; 450 meters; (Lunch, elegant dinner, late night); Viale del Caravaggio, 3/13a; +39 06 513 3424; wokrestaurant.it
- Roadhouse Restaurant; 750 meters; (Casual; open lunch and dinner); Via dell'Arcadia +39 06 541 4293; http://www.roadhouse.it/it/ristorante-roadhouse-roma-eur
- Ristorante L’Ardito; 900 meters; (Casual Tues-Sun lunch and dinner); Piazza dei Navigatori, 46; +39 06 512 2208
- Al Molo 29; 1km; (Casual Tues-Sun Lunch and dinner); Via Mario Musco, 29; +39 06 5960 0651
- Le Bistrot; 1km; (Casual dinner Mon-Sat); Via delle Sette Chiese, 160, 00145; +39 06 512 8991; http://www.ristorantelebistrot.com/en/
- L'Acino brillo;1.2km; (Casual lunch and dinner, late night); Piazza di S. Eurosia, 2B; +39 06 513 7145
- Tanto pe 'magna'; 1.3 km; (No-nonsense trattoria with red-checked tablecloths, serving hearty, home-style Roman cuisine; open lunch and dinner); 'Via Giustino de Jacobis, 9/15; +39 06 5160 7422
- Da Michele; 1.5km; (Casual lunch and dinner); Via Tiberio Imperatore, 93; +39 06 540 4352; https://www.ristorantedamicheleroma.it/
- Burro & Sugo; 1.7km; (Casual lunch and dinner specials); Via Elvio Pertinace, 1; +39 06 5960 6244; http://www.burroesugo.com/
Nearby grocery stores:
- Tuodi; 91 meters; (Open 24 hours); Viale Tor Marancia, 50-54; +39 06 512 3841; tuodi.it
- Todis; 260 meters; (Open 7:30am-9:00pm; small store; fresh pizza; frutis); Viale Tor Marancia, 38; +39 06 5160 6564; http://www.todis.it/
- Il Supermercato Bio; 280 meters; (Healthy food; hours unknown); Viale del Caravaggio, 77
- NaturaSi; 290 meters; (Health food store open 9am – 8pm Mon-Sat); Viale del Caravaggio, 77; +39 06 541 6699; naturasi.it
Hotel Cell Phone for Guest Use
In you room you will find a cell phone which you can use while you are a guest at the hotel. To use the phone, take it to the front desk to register the phone. A credit card or cash is required for phone security in case the phone is lost or not returned.
Hotel Business Office
Open from 7:00am-7:00 pm. Free computer use and printing of a few pages. Otherwise printing is €0.20 per page.
|TTC Rome 4-night/5-day course|
|Day 1||Check-in/registration from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Hotel check-in from 2:00pm
Course begins promptly at 4:00pm
Opening banquet at 6:30pm (attendance mandatory)
(The first afternoon session is an essential part of the course.
Please arrange your travel so that you can arrive at the hotel in plenty of time to attend the session)
|Days 2-4||8:00am-3:30pm Workshop Sessions (breaks at 10:15am & 3:30pm; lunch at noon)
3:45pm-5:30pm Small Group Reflections Sessions
|Day 5||Course ends at approximately 1:00pm (break at 10:15am)
Hotel checkout is at 10:00am
Complete checkout prior to the start of class; you can store luggage with the hotel
Note: Participants must complete the full institute in order to receive a certificate of completion. Those who arrive late or depart early will not receive confirmation of participation. Please be sure to make your travel arrangements accordingly.
Training at the TTC is Intensive
While there are no evening sessions, you may have reading and/or short writing assignments to complete. There is no free time available during the course for off-site activities. Attendance of family members who are not attending the course is discouraged.
If you need a room either before, after, or for the nights in between sessions if you are taking two courses, book the nights directly with Barceló Aran Mantegna, using the special TTC ‘extra nights form’ (available to download at www.ThePTC.org/already-registered.). Call, fax or email the hotel: Tel. +39 06 98 952 717 | Fax. +39 06 98 95 27 99 Email: email@example.com Attn: booking department. Single (private) rooms are available for the group rate of €106/night inclusive of VAT, city tax and breakfast. Double-shared rooms are available at the group rate of €124/night inclusive of VAT, city tax and breakfast. Note that tax rates are subject to change. Rooms are on a space available basis only. The hotel will require a credit card at the time of the reservation and at the front desk. Note: If you are booking extra nights with a credit card you will NOT be bringing to Rome, fill out the portion of the Hotel Extra Nights Form called “Third Party Payment Form,” fax or email it with your reservation, and take it with you to Rome.
If you intend to take any course for graduate credit, please indicate this when you arrive on site. Three semester hours of graduate credit is available from Buffalo State SUNY. Representatives from SUNY are often on site to answer any questions and assist you in completing the appropriate paperwork. You must sign up for graduate credit online during your course at www.ThePTC.org. TTC will collect the fee of US$450 for credits during the course and pass it on to the university. All those taking a course for graduate credit will be required to complete an additional assignment. Please contact the university directly if you have any questions about matriculation, their degree programs, etc. You must also apply directly to SUNY for admission to their program prior to applying for credit through TTC. See http://www.theptc.org/ttcgradcredit/ for details.
The hotel provides in-room internet access. Internet access is also available in hotel public areas and PTC meeting rooms. Be sure to have the appropriate Italy (Type L) adapter plugs for your computer as these are not supplied.
Medical Assistance and Pharmacies
In case of an emergency, for immediate medical attention or to call an ambulance dial 112 from any telephone in Italy. No country code is necessary if calling from within Europe.
- One-Day Medical Center S.r.l; 750 meters; (open Mon-Sat 8am-7pm); Via Attilio Ambrosini, 114; +39 06 4521 2038; http://www.onedaymedicalcenter.it/
- *Closest Emergency Room: Hospital C.T.O. Andrea Alesini; 1.7km (Open 24 hours); Via S. Nemesio, 28; +39 06 51001 aslrmc.com
- Hospital Foundation Saint Lucia; 4.5 km; Via Ardeatina, 306/354; Via Ardeatina, 306/354; hsantalucia.it
- Hospital New Clinic Annunziatella; 850 meters; Via Meropia,124; +39 06 5105 8500; http://www.annunziatella.com
- Hospital – Salvator Munci Int’l Hospital (private); 8.2km; (open 24 hours – emergency room); Viale delle Mura Gianicolensi
- Ospedale S. Eugenio (5.8km); (Public-emergency room); 10 Piazzale dell'Umanesimo, 10, 00144 Roma; +39 06 51001; aslrmc.com
- European Hospital (Private-emergency room); Via Portuense 700 http://www.europeanhospital.it/en/
- Ospedale Fatebenefratelli (public-emergency room); Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 39
- Medi-call Italia S.r.l.; 8km; Via Mantova, 44; +39 06 88.40.113; http://www.medi-call.it/public/site/en/index.php?Home
- Ospedale Cristo Re (Multiple languages through Travel Care Italy); Via delle Calasanziane, 25; (24/7 EMERGENCIES); + 39 345.6122582 http://www.ospedalecristore.info/ https://www.romeing.it/english-doctors-emergencies-rome/
- Doctors in Italy (walk in clinics); Via Frattina, 48 -3rd Floor; +39 06 679 06 95; Whatsapp/sms; +39 370 1359521; www.doctorsinitaly.com
- Farmacie Coli; 300 meters; (Open 8:30am-8:00pm Mon-Sat - pharmacy with defibrillator on site); Via Andrea Mantegna, 42; +39 06 514 1463; http://www.farmaciecoli.it/
- Farmacie Apoteca Natura (Natural - Open 8:30am-7:30pm Mon-Sat); Via dell'Accademia del Cimento, 16; +39 06 513 2735; https://www.apotecanatura.it/
- Farmacie Coli Via Andrea Mantegna 42, +39 06 514 1463 - pharmacy with defibrillator on site
Stationers - Electronic - Laundry - ATM - Mall
- ATM – Banca Popolare del Lazo; 400 meters; Via Andrea Mantegna, 11; +39 06 594 1699
- ATM – Unicredit Bank; 350 meters; Viale del Caravaggio, 47, 00147; +39 06 8782 5806; https://www.unicredit.it/it/privati.html
- Electronics Store - Unieuro City; 200 meters; (Open 9:30am-1pm; 4pm-7:30pm Mon-Sat); Via dei Georgofili, 147; +39 06 6452 6921
- Copy Shop and Office Supplies - Digital Color Snc; 230 meters; (Open 8:30am-1pm; 2-7:30pm Mon-Sat); Viale Tor Marancia, 96; +39 06 5160 5059; http://www.digitalcolorweb.it/
- Shopping Mall - Mall Euroma; 6.1km; (10am-9pm daily); Viale dell'Oceano Pacifico, 83, 00144; +39 06 526 2161; http://www.euroma2.it/it/
- Laundry – hotel offers outside laundry service; leave laundry bag on your hotel room bed by 9am; returned the next day by 8pm. Faster service is available at an addition cost.
Course Cancellation Policy (per course)
- Before 1 May 2018: $500 of total cost per course is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- After 1 May 2018: $500 plus half of remaining course fee (per course) is NON-REFUNDABLE
Accommodation Cancellation Policy (per block of accommodation booked through PTC)
- $65 cancellation fee to cancel a shared booking.
- $100 cancellation fee to cancel a private booking.
- After 1 May 2018, non-refundable/ no cancellations.
Note: All refundable fees will be held as CREDITS for the following year unless other arrangements have been made with the PTC.
If you have any questions or need any other assistance, contact the PTC office: Phone: +1 508 790-1748+1 508 790-1748 Fax: +1 508 232-6006 Email: Registrations@ThePTC.org Address: 110 Breeds Hill Rd, Unit 2, Hyannis, MA 02601 USA
Photographs and Videos
Please be advised that photographs and videos will be taken at the TC Summer Sessions for use on the PTC website and in the press, PTC marketing materials, and all other PTC publications. By participating in a TC Summer Session, you consent to the PTC photographing and using your image and likeness. The PTC reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at TC Summer Sessions, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The PTC may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by the PTC including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.