Welcome to PTCnet!
PTCnet is an email listserv designed for principals, assistant principals and curriculum directors in PTC member schools to:
• Exchange ideas and best practice
• Support international colleagues in critical decisions
• Stimulate new thinking on leadership and student learning
Membership in the PTC entitles all principals, assistant principals and curriculum directors at the member school to participate in the listserv for one school year.
- PTCnet is un-monitored, and is for members only usage. All members are able to view each posting.
- To submit a posting on the PTCnet listserv, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This message will reach all PTCnet members.
- Emails to PTCnet can be only be sent and received from a member email address.
- To reply to the sender, select ‘reply’ (this is preferable).
- To reply to all PTCnet users select ‘reply to all’ (please use this sparingly).
- To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com.
All users agree:
- To use the PTCnet listserv as a confidential, collegial environment.
- PTCnet will not be used to negatively comment on individuals, schools or organizations.
- There will be no selling of products or services of any kind.