Welcome to PTCnet!
Our private email forums are designed for key personnel (principals, assistant principals, and curriculum directors) in PTC member schools to:
- Exchange ideas and best practice
- Support international colleagues in critical decisions
- Stimulate new thinking on leadership and student
Membership in the PTC entitles all key personnel at the member school to participate in the forum for the membership year.
- Email forums are for members only. All members are able to view each email sent to PTCnet or AdmissionsNet.
- To send a message to all members, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails to forums can be sent and received only from a member email address.
- To reply to the sender, select ‘reply’ (this is preferable).
- To reply to all users select ‘reply to all’ (please use this sparingly).
- To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com. (requires school admin approval)
All users agree:
- To use the PTCnet and AdmissionsNet email forum as a confidential, collegial environment.
- Forums will not be used to negatively comment on individuals, schools or organizations.
- There will be no selling of products or services of any kind.