CTC Certificate of International School Counseling
To enhance counselor preparation and support, beginning in 2017, participants who are starting the Certificate of International School Counseling will need four CTC courses for successful completion.
- Introduction to Essential Skills for International School Counselors CTC101
- University Counseling in the International School CTC103
- Counseling Across Cultures in the International School CTC105
- Getting to Solutions: The Heart of Counseling CTC106
- Special Needs Learning in the International School TTC-CTC110
To earn the CTC certificate, all four courses must be completed within six (6) summers.